Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Weather Channel Sucks

So I had my day all planned for today. I was going to go down to Chicago and see the Brewers and Chris Capuano take on the Cubs at Wrigley. I was a little concerned about the forecast for rain all day, but I thought I'd just wait and see. I checked the weather last night before going to bed, and again first thing this morning. The weather channel online predicted 80-90% chance of rain every hour, all day today. Not wanting my first experience at Wrigley to be cold and wet, I decided to stay home and watch the game on TV.

Well lo and behold, after a 30 minute rain delay, the game started, (with no rain), and now in the 5th inning, there is still no rain. I'm trying not be frustrated, because this is the only day game I could attend at Wrigley this season. I guess I have to look at this as Murphy's Law. Because I didn't go, it's not raining. But had I gone, it would probably have rained all day and they wouldn't have played. I guess I'll have to settle for seeing the Brewers play the Cubs at Wrigley during a night game.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. I'm going back to watch the Brewers stomp the Cubs. The score is currently 7-0 going into the bottom of the 5th. I'll be back after the game with my comments on the series. Go Brewers!

No comments: