Thursday, August 10, 2006

Short and Sweet

Well the Brewers have won two in a row against the Cubs. (About time!!) Of course they lost on Tuesday, when I was there. So far I'm 0-3 in games in my ticket package. I'm definitely going to explore other options for next season. But that's neither here nor there.

Dave Bush was "wildly effective" last night, according to him and Ned Yost. Call it whatever you want. It worked for me! He even carried a no-hitter into the 6th when, in my opinion, Bill and Daron jinxed it away. They were talking about it nonstop, and as soon as they shut up about it, the very next batter got a hit. When will they learn?

Doug Davis managed to notch another win today in an exciting rubber match. It looked like the guys might try to give it away there in the end (pay attention in the outfield fellas!), but once again, Francisco Cordero worked out of it. I'm loving this guy so far!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to keep this short today. I'm heading out of town in the morning and still have many things yet to accomplish. I'll be in Pennsylvania visiting family, and with any luck, I'll be able to watch the Brewers play the Braves on TBS. On a very exciting note, I will be at PNC Park Monday night when the Crew takes on the Pirates. Maybe you guys will see me in the crowd! Until next time, go Brewers!

No comments: