Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What Gives?

So I get home from the game last night, all excited to watch "Baseball Tonight." I was certain the Brewers would get some coverage after the way they've been playing lately.

The first nine minutes (I timed it) were dedicated to the Yankees and their injuries. Then there were the highlights of all the games, including about twenty seconds for the Brewers.

Then the wrap. One of the commentators, and I don't know which one, predicted that the Pirates would be in first place by the end of May. The Brewers are first in the NL Central. They have the best record in the NL. They have the best record in all of MLB, and this guy picks the Pirates? Again I ask, what gives?

Why is there no love for the Brewers? Is everyone taking a "wait and see" approach? Well in my opinion, "Baseball Tonight" needs to wait on all the Yankees talk and see what the Brewers are doing! Go Brewers!

No comments: