Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fenway Park, Here I Come!

Ever since I heard that the Brewers would play in Boston this season, I have been determined to get tickets and be at one of those games. I've been trolling all the ticket sites for a while now, even though tickets aren't officially on sale yet, and was outraged at the prices I saw. Well today I got lucky. I just bought two tickets to the game on May 18 for $80, including shipping! Those seats will be in Box 87, Row RR.

I actually found a picture online that someone took from that exact row and the seats are pretty good. Even if they weren't the best, how can I argue with $80 for two tickets to Fenway? Especially when the price for those seats through the Red Sox site was $50 each!

So of course, I am pretty excited about the thought of going to Fenway to see the Crew. Incidentally, there are two more seats available in that section for the same price. PrimeTimeTickets.com is where I bought them, but I also found another site offering the same section for about $5 more. Of course I can't remember which one it was, but I can tell you it wasn't StubHub.

So that's my exciting news for the day. 78 days til the Brewers' home opener! Go Crew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be watching for you on tv!