Monday, October 02, 2006

Road Trips


I finally made the trip down to Wrigley Field this season, and although the Brewers lost, I still had a good time. I thought you all might like to see some of the photos. You can see them all here. I couldn't go to Wrigley and not get a photo in front of the famous sign!

I also just spent the weekend in St. Louis closing out the season. Again, the Brewers lost on Saturday, but they pulled out a win for me on Sunday, so at least I have one road win for the season.



As much as I hate to admit it, the new Busch Stadium is very nice. Very red, but very nice. Lots of open air spaces and padded seats! There are fantastic views of the Arch and downtown, and you can check out those photos here, as well as photos of my other adventures in St. Louis here.

No comments: