Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Thanks Journal Radio Network!

Every time I listen to a game on the radio, I always hear about the contests in the different innings. The three bagger inning, the home run inning, Pays Big 21, etc. Listening to the game on Sunday, I thought, I really need to enter these contests. You win money or something just for being selected.

So either Sunday night or Monday morning, I can't remember which, I got online and went to Sportsbubbler.com and signed up for all the contests, including the Midwest Airlines contest. I thought they were going to give away plane tickets.

Imagine my surprise when I got a call from the Brewers Radio Network telling me that I had won the Midwest Airlines Fly Away grand prize, a trip for two to San Francisco next weekend to see the Brewers play the Giants at AT&T Park. Needless to say, everyone in the reception area of my chiropractor's office was looking at me as if I were nuts, until I squealed that I had won a trip to California.

I thought I was entering for plane tickets. I entered on the last possible day. What are the odds? So now my good friend and I are going to be spending next weekend sight seeing and watching the Brewers in San Francisco. East coast and west coast in one season. And yes, I will eventually get photos from Boston posted on here!

Our seats at the game are in section 202. Not great seats, but they are on the Club Level. I'm still debating about trying to get tickets for Friday night's game too. I doubt the Giants sell out very often!

So I just thought I would share my exciting news. Oh and how about CC Sabathia last night? He wasn't lights out, but he'll get there. Welcome to Milwaukee! Until next time, go Brewers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!
(signed -- the good friend going along.)

GO BREWERS!!!